Surprise! - U.S. EDITION
If you love surprises, letterpress stationery, good causes, and animals (or even a couple of those things), you NEED Ephemera’s seasonal Surprise.
What is it and how does it work?
- You subscribe to any season(s) you like for $25.
- Around the start of that season, your surprise shows up in the mail. You’ll know it when you see it because it will be packaged “elevated envelope-style” in a beautiful piece of artsy mail.
- Inside you'll find $25 worth of of any-occasion letterpress cards (hot off the press)!
- The best part: Ephemera will send 50% of proceeds (gross) from each season to a deserving animal charity. We sent $700 to Purrfect Pals in April!
- Since it’s a surprise, I can’t tell you a ton about the goods, but each season’s stationery and packaging will be themed around the charity it benefits. (See schedule below.)
Hurry!Due to the labor intensity of the mail art I have planned, the number of possible subscriptions are very limited. (That means it’s gonna be good!)
Not in the US?You need the International Edition (just a little more in postage).